BHEL Commissions first-ever grid-connected solar plant in Mauritius
Mauritius: Bharat heavy electricals limited has achieved yet another milestone in successfully commissioning 8 MW (AC) Tamarind Fall Solar PV Farm in Henrietta, Mauritius.
The project was jointly inaugurated by the Hon'ble Prime Minister of Mauritius, Mr. Pravind Kumar Jugnauth, and the Hon'ble Minister of State for External Affairs and Parliamentary Affairs, Government of India, Mr. V. Muraleedharan.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
This project has been funded under GoI's Line of Credit (LOC) to the Government of Mauritius.
The Solar PV Farm is projected to generate over 14 GWh of electricity annually to the National Grid of Mauritius and is integral to achieving the ambitious renewable energy target set by the Mauritian Government, aiming at 60% renewables in the energy mix by 2030.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage