BPCL felicitated in eight categories at 25th Energy Technology Meet
BPCL has been felicitated by the Centre For High Technology, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas in eight categories at the 25th Energy Technology Meet held in Mumbai.
New Delhi: One of the Leading Companies in the Petroleum Sector, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has been felicitated by the Centre For High Technology, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas in eight categories at the 25th Energy Technology Meet held in Mumbai.
- Kochi Refinery received First Prize in the “Refinery Performance Improvement Award” for FY 2019-20
- Bina Refinery received Second Prize in the “Refinery Performance Improvement Award” for FY 2019-20.
- Mumbai Refinery received the “Best Innovation in Refinery” Award for FY 2019-20, for the Inhouse Digital solution developed for Refinery Wide Optimization
- Mumbai Refinery also received the “Best Innovation in Refinery” Award for FY 2021-22, for the production of Group III 100N Base Oil.
- “Best Innovation in R&D Institute” Award went to our Lubricants P&AD for FY 2019-20, for the development and commercialization of Drilling Oil Base Fluid
- Corporate R&D Centre also received the “Best Indigenously developed Technology” Award for the FY 2021-22 for Bharat HiGee Deaeration Technology
- “Best Innovation in R&D Institute” was awarded to Corporate R&D Centre for FY 2021-22, for Bharat H2 Separation Technology for Hydrogen recovery from VGO HDS Off Gas
- Commendation Certificate in “Refinery Performance Improvement ” for FY 2021-22 to Kochi Refinery
Shri Arun Kumar Singh, Chairman & Managing Director, BPCL, Shri Sanjay Khanna, Director (Refineries), Shri Subramoni Iyer, Executive Director (Mumbai Refinery), Shri Ajith Kumar K, Executive Director (Kochi Refinery), and Shri Abhai Raj Singh Bhandari, Executive Director (Bina Refinery) along with team members, received these prestigious Awards from Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Hon’ble Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas and Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, Shri Rameswar Teli, Union Minister of State for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Minister of State for Labour & Employment in presence of Shri Pankaj Jain, IAS, Secretary, MOP&NG.
For the leaders, innovators, and pioneers in the Indian refining sector, felicitation at Energy Technology Meet convened by Centre For High Technology, MOP&NG symbolises a special recognition and an invaluable source of inspiration.