Celebration of 49th NTPC Raising Day at Dulanga
The celebration concluded with the cutting of anniversary cake, symbolizing the unity and commitment of NTPC employees.
New Delhi: 49th NTPC Raising Day is celebrated with great enthusiasm and pride at NTPC Dulanga. The event brought together the entire NTPC family to commemorate nearly five decades of remarkable achievements and chart a course for a brighter future.
The celebration started with all employees gathering to witness the hon’ble Chairman and Managing Director of NTPC, Shri Gurudeep Singh, unfurling the NTPC flag at CC-EOC, Noida through virtual mode. Hon'ble CMD addressed the NTPC family, sharing insights into the company's success and outlining the path to greater heights.Read Also : Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
Following his inspiring speech, the celebrations at NTPC Dulanga commenced. Shri Brij Raj Prasoon, General Manager (Infra),NTPC Dulanga, unfurled the NTPC flag. The ambiance became charged with energy as employees came together to sing the NTPC Geet, conveying their sense of pride and unity.Read Also : Bank of Baroda launches sixth part of Baroda Kisan Pakhwada
GM (Infra), Shri Brij Raj Prasoon, addressed the gathering, highlighting the remarkable achievements of NTPC Dulanga and offered heartfelt congratulations to Team Dulanga for their dedication and hard work. It was a moment to reflect on the significant contributions of the NTPC family to the energy sector and the nation as a whole.
The celebration concluded with the cutting of anniversary cake, symbolizing the unity and commitment of NTPC employees. The atmosphere resonated with patriotic slogans of "Jai Hind" and "Jai NTPC," reinforcing the dedication and spirit that propel the organization forward.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'