CMD, RINL Atul Bhatt releases Vigilance Manual 2022 of RINL
Atul Bhatt, appraised the importance of Vigilance activities in the organization to opine with transparent administrative functioning.
New Delhi: At a function held at the main conference hall of RINL, Sri Atul Bhatt, CMD, RINL released the “RINL Vigilance Manual 2022” prepared by the Vigilance Department of RINL under the guidance of Sri. B. Vishwanath, CVO, RINL.
Addressing the senior officials of RINL, Sri Atul Bhatt complimented the work of CVO-RINL, Sri B. Vishwanath and Vigilance team of RINL in preparing the Vigilance manual within a short span of time. Sri Atul Bhatt, appraised the importance of Vigilance activities in the organization to opine with transparent administrative functioning.
He mentioned that, the awareness on the procedures, policies and processes among all levels of employees in an organization makes them self-vigilant and work towards the common goals and objectives thus making an organization excelling in its business.
In his address, Sri B. Vishwanath, CVO-RINL deliberated the need for organization specific Vigilance Manual and insisted on updating the same on a regular basis. Sri B. Vishwanath mentioned the importance and advantageous of formulating the process of Vigilance mechanism specific to the organization following the guidelines provided by Central Vigilance Commission.
Directors of RINL, senior officials, and officials of Vigilance department of RINL were present in the function.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut