CMPDI receives 7 awards at 49th CIL Foundation Day
New Delhi: At the Coal India level, CMPDI has received a total of 07 awards at the 49th CIL Foundation Day celebrations. 2 awards in the Corporate Category and 5 awards in the Individual/Group category.Read Also : Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
In corporate category:
1. Exploration Award (Best Drilling Camp)" to Singhpur Drilling Camp, Regional Institute-V, Bilaspur;
2. Employee Welfare/Cleanliness of Colony Maintenance: 2nd Prize to RI-V, Bilaspur.
In Individual/ Group Awards:
1. Shri Ashok Prasad, GM(Exv.) bagged Individual Excellence Award;
2. Shri Manwendra Kumar, General Manager (PAD) ) - "Best HoD of CMPDI"
3. Shri Jayant Chakraborty – RD, RI-III, Ranchi received- Best Regional Director Award
4. Dr. Prabhat Kumar, HoD (eP&CA) and Malay Majee, CM(Excv./Ep&CA) received Special contribution award;
5. Dipak Kumar Mahato; KK Dhirhi and Vasudev Kannaujiya of Environment Laboratory, Hasdeo, RI-V, Bilaspur received prestigious N.Kumar Innovation Award.
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage