CSIR-NIIST, HAL Collaborates for advancement in Aerospace and Defence Sectors
According to the release, the agreement was formalized in the presence of senior scientists and officials from both organizations.
CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (CSIR-NIIST), based in Kerala, has recently entered into a collaboration with Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) in Bengaluru.
The MoU was signed on November 2 to reinforce the indigenous production and import substitution program in India's aerospace and defence sectors, in line with the Atmanirbhar Bharat initiative.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
The signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) entails joint efforts in the development of magnesium and aluminum alloy castings, as well as other related areas pertaining to aerospace and defence.
According to the release, the agreement was formalized in the presence of senior scientists and officials from both organizations.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong