Delhi Metro Takes Charge of Bhubaneswar Metro's First Phase; Signs MoU
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro has been roped in as a turn-key consultant for the construction of the Bhubaneswar Metro’s first phase, from the airport to Trishulia Square in Cuttack.
Read Also : REC CMD delivers engaging address on ‘Financing options for energy transition'
The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed by Siba Prasad Samantaray,CEO Bhubaneswar Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) & Pramit Kumar Garg, Director Business Development, DMRC today in the presence of Dr. Vikas Kumar, MD,DMRC & other senior officials of DMRC and BMRC.Read Also : Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'