DPE Conducts Outreach Meeting at Nainital, Uttarakhand in Collaboration with NTPC
Mumbai: Under the aegis of 'Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav' (AKAM) to celebrate 75 years of independence, an out-reach meeting on MoU Dashboard was held on 28th April 2023 at Nainital, Uttarakhand. The program was organised by the Department of Public Enterprises (DPE) Ministry of Finance, Government of India with NTPC as industry partner of the event.
Shri Pawan Kumar, Principal Adviser, DPE, Ministry of Finance, GoI chaired the conference.
Read Also : Prerana Ladies Club organised CSR initiative
Senior officials from DPE, Ministry of Power, Ministry of Coal, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Department of Atomic Energy, Director (Finance) NTPC, Director (Finance) PGCIL and Senior Executives of NTPC, PGCIL, NHPC, SJVN, NLC, NPCIL, Grid India & AAI attended the meeting.Read Also : Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla gives away Lion’s Roar to Restore SDG awards
Shri Jaikumar Srinivasan, Director (Finance), NTPC welcomed the delegates and in his address highlighted that NTPC is meeting around ~24% of India’s power requirement with just ~17% of the installed generation capacity of the country. He elaborated NTPC’s plan to add 60 GW renewable energy capacity by 2032 in line with the country’s aim for non-fossil energy capacity by 2030.Read Also : RBI issues initiatives to strengthen 1,514 Urban Co-operative Banks
News Must Read
- AI's Revolution: People disagree on how AI can change work life
- PM Modi to inaugurate first-ever National Training Conclave
- SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
- CIL Chairman Pramod Agarwal reviews WCL
- NHDC to construct 525 MW Pumped Storage Power Project to meet peak hour energy demand of MP
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari