DVC organizes Painting Competition on Energy Conservation
Around 100 students studying from 5th to 10th standard participated in this competition in Group A (V-VII) & Group B (VIII-X) categories.
Energy Conservation is assuming greater significance with each passing day for the entire humanity and a painting competition provides an excellent opportunity to introduce the notions of environmental responsibility to the young citizens of our country & encourage them to engage their intellect in creating relevant visuals.
Read Also : Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
As the nodal CPSU entrusted by the Ministry of Power, GoI, Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) organized the State Level Painting Competition on Energy Conservation for the state of West Bengal at DVC Towers on 16.11.2023. Around 100 students studying from 5th to 10th standard participated in this competition in Group A (V-VII) & Group B (VIII-X) categories.Read Also : Bank of Baroda launches sixth part of Baroda Kisan Pakhwada
The topics were “One Earth, Many Efforts” & “LiFE- Mindful and Deliberate Utilization, instead of Mindless and Destructive Consumption”. The three winning participants from each group would go on to compete in the National level contest to be held at New Delhi.
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'