EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
On this development, C&MD EIL, Ms. Vartika Shukla, expressed "EIL's outstanding performance is evident in our robust financial results for the fiscal year 2022-23."
MoU was signed by Shri Pankaj Jain, Secretary, MoP&NG and Ms. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL.
New Delhi: Engineers India Limited (EIL) and the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG) signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for FY 2023-24 on September 27, 2023.
The MoU was signed by Shri Pankaj Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, and Ms. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, EIL.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
Shri Praveen Mal Khanooja, Additional Secretary, MoP&NG, Shri Rohit Mathur, Joint Secretary, MoP&NG, Shri Ashok Kumar Kalra, Director (HR), EIL, Shri Sanjay Jindal, Director (Finance), EIL, Shri Atul Gupta, Director (Commercial), EIL, Shri Rajiv Agarwal, Director (Technical), EIL, Shri Rajeev Gupta, Director (Projects), EIL and senior officials of EIL also graced the occasion.Read Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
On this development, C&MD EIL, Ms. Vartika Shukla, expressed "EIL's outstanding performance is evident in our robust financial results for the fiscal year 2022-23. Over the past few years, EIL has strengthened its Green Business Portfolio and remains dedicated to achieving the highest ratings in all domains outlined in the MoU."Read Also : Unlocking Success: GAIL Project Meet
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024