GAIL's 17 CGD Companies participated in City Gas Distribution Company review meet
A City Gas Distribution Company (CGD) review meet was held on 23rd May, 2023 at GAIL Corporate Office wherein 17 CGD companies of GAIL participated.
Shri Sandeep Kumar Gupta, Chairman and Managing Director, GAIL took a comprehensive review of the progress and performance of the sector, a major growth driver for increasing the share of natural gas in the energy mix.
Read Also : NLCIL Employees Wins 3rd prize in state level 'Enviro-Solver Hackathon'
Shri M V Iyer, Director (Business Development and Marketing), GAIL, Shri R. K Jain, Director (Finance), GAIL and Managing Directors/CEOs from 17 CGD companies participated in the event.
News Must Read
- AI's Revolution: People disagree on how AI can change work life
- PM Modi to inaugurate first-ever National Training Conclave
- SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
- CIL Chairman Pramod Agarwal reviews WCL
- NHDC to construct 525 MW Pumped Storage Power Project to meet peak hour energy demand of MP
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari