GAIL Commemorates 39 years of serving the Nation
The company operations are overseen by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
CMD addressed GAILians and congratulated them on marquee achievements.
New Delhi: GAIL, a government-owned natural gas explorer and producer completes its 38 years and now begins its next step into another year of nation-building. The company operations are overseen by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
"We promise to continue to work harder to add value in the lives of people, said Sri Manoj Jain, CMD GAIL on this joyful occasion
He addressed GAILians and congratulated them on marquee achievements.
About GAIL (India) Limited
GAIL (India) Limited was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). The company owns and operates a network of around 13,722 km of natural gas pipeline and currently executing around 6,000 km of pipeline projects of its own and about 2,000 km through two JVs, as part of the National Gas Grid. PNGRB has authorized the Company to execute a 1,755 km long Mumbai-Nagpur-Jharsuguda Pipeline.
GAIL's natural gas transmission segment under its natural gas business vertical consists of its natural gas pipeline infrastructure. As of 31 December 2021, GAIL owns approximately 13,800 km of operational natural gas pipeline network, which represents over 67% of India's overall 20,334 km of operational natural gas pipeline networkRead Also : RVNL Appoints Vivek Gupta as Part-time Government Director onboard
News Must Read
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023
- SJVN commissions both units of 60 MW Naitwar Mori Hydro project
- A Sea of Valor: Celebrating Indian Navy Day
- Rajahmundry Airport Takes Flight: AAI Expansion Plan Ready for Takeoff
- Oil India signs MoU with Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes