GAIL Embarks First US LNG Cargo Sails to India, Boosting Energy Security
New Delhi: Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL India) Urja LNG vessel embarked on its first laden voyage from Cove Point, USA, to the shores of India on January 22, 2024.
Team GGULL, Cove Point LNG, and Mitsui OSK Lines (MOL) were on the deck of GAIL Urja to flag off the vessel and mark the moment of its first voyage.
Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
On this occasion, the company mentioned, "As we carry the promise of sustainable energy across international waters, GAIL Urja symbolizes the seamless connection between the two continents."Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong