Indian Bank Joins Nationwide Digital Life Certificate Campaign
Chennai: Indian Bank proudly announces its active participation in the nationwide Digital Life Certificate (DLC) Campaign organized by the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare (DoPPW), a Government of India initiative. This campaign, running from November 1 to November 30, 2023, is dedicated to fostering awareness among pensioners regarding the utilization of Face Authentication technology for the submission of Digital Life Certificates (DLC).
Among the 100 cities engaged in this nationwide drive, Indian Bank has been entrusted with overseeing operations in five key cities—Chennai, Trichy, Puducherry, Lucknow, and Meerut.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
As a significant facet of this ongoing campaign, Mr. R K Dutta, Under Secretary to the Government of India, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, graced the Mylapore Branch today (November 17, 2023). During his visit, Mr. Dutta actively engaged with pensioners and pensioners' associations, emphasizing the simplicity inherent in submitting life certificates through the employment of Face Authentication Technology.
Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Mr. Shashikar Dayal (Deputy General Manager, Corporate Office, Indian Bank), Mr. Anbu Kamaraj (Zonal Manager, Zonal Office Chennai South, Indian Bank), Mr. Chaithanya (UIDAI RO Bangalore), and representatives from the All India Federation of Pensioners’ Association were present during the event.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard