Indian Oil acquires 100% stake in MPL
MPL is having oil and gas exploration block located in Cambay Basin, Gujarat.
New Delhi: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IndianOil) acquisition of a 100% stake, about Rs 148 crore in Mercator Petroleum Limited (MPL) has been approved by the Hon’ble National Company Law Tribunal, Mumbai. Bench vide its order dated 2nd November 2023 under the relevant provisions of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
MPL is having oil and gas exploration block located in Cambay Basin, Gujarat. IndianOil will implement the Resolution Plan and complete the regulatory processes, including obtaining necessary approvals, if any, for successful implementation of the Resolution Plan.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
IndianOil cautions that the forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions and no assurance can be given that such expectations will prove to have been correct. A number of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the projections, anticipated results or other expectations expressed.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard