IndianOil is poised for glorious future says Chairman at 63rd Annual General Meeting
IndianOil's revenue from operations went up by over 41%, and the net profit went up by nearly 11%.
New Delhi: Indian Oil Chairman Mr. S M Vaidya addressed Indian Oil's 63rd Annual General Meeting today. While speaking to the shareholders during a meeting he mentioned, "During 2021-22, IndianOil's revenue from operations went up by over 41%, and the net profit went up by nearly 11%.
This stellar success in business numbers validates our sustained focus on business excellence.
IndianOil is poised for a glorious future ahead, riding on an energetic team and a strong financial position. The vast assets spread across the country remain our key strength".Read Also : Aviation Ministry's initiatives for workforce expansion in DGCA, AERA and AAI
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus