IRCTC Q2 Results: highest-ever profit and Rs 2.5 dividend
In the September Quarter of FY 2023-24, IRCTC marked the highest-ever profit of Rs 294.67 crores in this quarter.
New Delh: IRCTC, a Miniratna (Category-I) CPSE under Ministry of Railways held the Board of Directors meeting on 07th November, 2023. IRCTC was conceived as an extended arm of the Indian Railways with the aim to upgrade, professionalize, and manage catering and hospitality services at stations, on trains, and other locations. Additionally, it has been instrumental in promoting both domestic and international tourism.
IRCTC, a 24 year old PSU held its Board of Directors meeting on 7th November, 2023, and also declared its Unaudited Financial Results for September Quarter, FY 2023-24. IRCTC reported a net profit of Rs 294.67 crores in September Quarter of FY 2023-24 marking an increase of 30.36% from Rs 226.03 crores in Q2 of FY 2022-23. The net profit registered is the highest ever profit registered by IRCTC in the history of IRCTC for this Quarter.Read Also : RVNL Appoints Vivek Gupta as Part-time Government Director onboard
During the Q2, 2023-24, IRCTC has registered a strong financial performance with a increase in total revenue of 23.51% which stood at Rs 995.31 crores in the September Quarter of FY 2023-24 in comparison to Rs 805.80 crores in Q2 of FY 2022-23. Both EBITDA and PAT ended up at healthy margins of 28.54% and 30.36% respectively.Read Also : MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
The Board in their meeting held on 07th November 2023 has declared an Interim Dividend of Rs 2.50 per equity share for a Face value of Rs 2/- per share for the financial year 2023-24 which is 125% of the paid up share capital which stands at 160 crores. IRCTC has always prioritized open communication and disclosure to our stakeholders.
This UFR demonstrates our dedication to providing investors, clients, and partners with a clear understanding of our financial health and our strategic direction.Read Also : Bobba Group Announces Flexible Pay-As-You-Store Storage Option for Businesses
News Must Read
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023
- SJVN commissions both units of 60 MW Naitwar Mori Hydro project
- A Sea of Valor: Celebrating Indian Navy Day
- Rajahmundry Airport Takes Flight: AAI Expansion Plan Ready for Takeoff
- Oil India signs MoU with Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
- NMDC Best Ever Production Upto Nov 23
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes