IRFC holds its 36th Annual General Meeting; net profit nears Rs 6,337 cr mark in FY23
While addressing the AGM, Smt. Shelly Verma said: “IRFC reported a strong financial performance during the year under review, with all-time high revenue and profits."
NEW DELHI: Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC) holds its 36th Annual General Meeting under the chairmanship of Smt. Shelly Verma, Chairman and Managing Director (Additional Charge) and Director (Finance) of the company.
While addressing the AGM, Smt. Shelly Verma said: “IRFC reported a strong financial performance during the year under review, with all-time high revenue and profits. The net profit of IRFC for FY23 stood at Rs 6,337.01 crore, an increase of 4.06% against Rs 6,089.84 crore in the last fiscal.”
Smt. Verma further informed that the total revenue from operations grew by 17.70%, year-on-year, amounting to Rs 23,891.28 crore against Rs 20,298.27 crore in the last fiscal year. The company has declared a total dividend of Rs 1,960.28 crore which works out to 30.93% of PAT for FY 2022-23, she added.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
While addressing the shareholders during the virtual AGM, Smt. Verma informed that IRFC disbursed an amount of Rs 32,392.63 crore in FY23 to the Indian Railways.
The AUM for FY23 stands at Rs 4,66,938 crore, registering a year-on-year growth of 8.63%. The capital adequacy ratio of IRFC continues to remain strong at 512.02% in FY23, she addedRead Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
The Annual General Meeting was attended by Smt. Uma Ranade Additional Member (Budget)/Railway Board, Representative of Hon’ble President of India; Shri. Bhaskar Choradia Government Nominee Director; Shri. Vallabhbhai Maneklal Patel Non-Official/Independent Director; Smt. Sheela Pandit Non-Official/Independent Director; Shri. Sunil Kumar Goel Group General Manager (Finance) & Chief Financial Officer; Shri. P.K. Ojha General Manager (Finance) & Chief Investor Relation Officer; Shri. Vijay Shirode Company Secretary; M/S KBDS & Co. Statutory Auditor and others. A total of 154 shareholders participated in the virtual AGM.Read Also : Unlocking Success: GAIL Project Meet
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024