Joshit Ranjan Sikidar recommened for SECI's Director (Finance) post
Currently, Sikidar is serving as General Manager at RITES Limited.
Mr. Joshit Ranjan Sikidar
New Delhi: Public enterprises selection board (PESB) on May 2, recommended Joshit Ranjan Sikidar for the post of Director (Finance) in solar energy sector PSU, Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI).
Currently, Sikidar is serving as General Manager at RITES Limited. PESB interviewed applicants from SECI, RITES, and Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited.
With General Manager (F&A) post, Sikidar is also Company Secretary at RITES Limited. His educational background is CA, CS, CMA, and MBA (Finance).Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
The list of who was interviewed by the PESB in the meeting:
1 Mr SHAILESH KUMAR GUPTA, General Manager, Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI)
2 Mr JOSHIT RANJAN SIKIDAR, General Manager, RITES Limited
3 Mrs. SAILAJA VISHVESH VACHHRAJANI, GENERAL MANAGER (RENEWABLE ENERGY & IPP), Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited.
"Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd" (SECI) is a CPSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), set up on 20th Sept, 2011 to facilitate the implementation of National Solar Mission (NSM) and achievement of targets set therein. It is the only CPSU dedicated to the renewable energy sector.
In the present outlook of the RE sector, SECI has a major role to play in the sector’s development. The company is one of the nodal agency for implementation of a number of schemes of MNRE. In addition, SECI has ventured into solar project development on turnkey basis for several PSUs/Government departments.
The company also has a Category 1 power trading license and is active in this domain through trading of solar power from projects set up under the schemes being implemented by it.
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects