Minister Rameswar Teli reviews GAIL's ongoing projects
Noida: Shri Rameswar Teli, Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Labour & Employment today visited GAIL’s National Gas Management Centre (NGMC) at Jublee Tower, Noida. Hon'ble Minister reviewed the status of ongoing projects of GAIL.
Shri Sandeep Kumar Gupta, CMD, GAIL along with Shri Deepak Gupta, Director (Projects), GAIL and Shri Sanjay Kumar, Director (Marketing) & Director BD - Additional Charge), GAIL also briefed him about the functioning of NGMC.
The hon'ble Minister addressed GAIL Management team and appreciated the company's efforts.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'