NCL Commissioned 311 mm hole-size Drill machine
This one is from the largest category of Drills deployed in NCL and will bring more productivity to drilling operations.
New Delhi: Chairman and Managing Director Shri Bhola Singh and the Functional Directors of NCL commissioned a 311 mm hole-size Drill machine at Nigahi OCP on Wednesday.Read Also : EIL, HRRL and L&T achieves another milestone
This one is from the largest category of Drills deployed in NCL and will bring more productivity to drilling operations.Read Also : Road & Transport Ministry Maps Entire NHs to Remove Potholes
A drilling machine is used to bore holes for blasting in mines.
Area GMs and HoDs/GMs from HQ also remain present on the occasion.Read Also : Gas Conclave 2023: Assam Govt, Industry Leaders Gather to Discuss Future of Natural Gas
News Must Read
- EIL, HRRL and L&T achieves another milestone
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally