NCL holds JCC meeting at HQ
New Delhi: The meeting of the Company Level Joint Advisory Committee of NCL was held on Thursday under the chairmanship of CMD NCL Shri Bhola Singh at NCL Headquarters in Singrauli, in which the progress on subjects like production, productivity, safety and employee welfare was reviewed.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
On this occasion, NCL Director (Personnel) Mr. Manish Kumar, Director (Finance) Mr. Rajneesh Narayan, Director (Technical/Operations) Mr. Jitendra Malik and Director (Technical/Project & Planning) Mr. S.P. Singh were present in the meeting.
Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
Among the labor union representatives, Mr. Ajay Kumar from CMS, Mr. Rakesh Kumar Pandey from BMS, Mr. Arun Kumar Dubey, Mr. Virendra Singh Bisht from RCSS, Mr. BN Singh and Mr. Ashok Pandey from HMS were present.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'