NGEL Inks MoUs with GSPC and GPPL
The MoU with GSPC was exchanged between ShriGurdeep Singh, CMD, NTPC, and ShriMilind Torawane, MD, GSPC.
New Delhi: NTPC Green Energy Ltd (NGEL) has executed MoUs with Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (GSPC) and Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd. (GPPL) during the three-day Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit held at Gandhinagar. The summit was inaugurated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 10th Jan’24.
The MoU with GSPC was exchanged between ShriGurdeep Singh, CMD, NTPC, and ShriMilind Torawane, MD, GSPC in the presence of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat, Hon’ble Minister of Finance, Energy & Petrochemicals, GoG, Dr V K Saraswat, Member, NITI Aayog and other senior officials and international delegates. The MoU aims for the blending of Green Hydrogen in the gas networks of GSPC and Green Hydrogen Mobility by setting up of Green Hydrogen fuelling stations in Gujarat.
Another MoU with GPPL exchanged between GM-Hydrogen, NTPC, and MD of APM Terminals, Pipavav aims to develop a Green Hydrogen ecosystem including the production of Green Ammonia at the land provided by GPPL for export and domestic market. It also aims to explore Pipavav Port as an anchor port by NGEL for exploration, development and operations of offshore wind farms in Gujarat.
NGEL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTPC and aims to be the flag bearer of NTPC’s Renewable Energy journey with an operational capacity of over 3.4 GW and 26 GW in the pipeline including 7 GW under implementation.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
GSPC is one of the largest gas trading companies of India, engaged also in exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas.
GPPL is one of the leading private ports of India promoted by A.P.Møller – Mærsk A/S which currently has the handling capacity of 1.35 million TEUs of containers, 4 - 5 million tonnes of dry bulk cargo, 2 million tonnes of liquid cargo and about 250,000 cars per year.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut