NHAI raised highest ever monetization value through InvIT mode
The bid was achieved by monetising the 10 stretches with an aggregate length of around 890km and the Letter of Acceptance was issued within two hours of the bid.
New Delhi: Under the vision of the National monetization plan of the Government of India, NHAI an arm of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has raised the highest-ever concession value of Rs 15,624.90 crore through InvIT Round 3.
The bid was achieved by monetising the 10 stretches with an aggregate length of around 890km and the Letter of Acceptance was issued within two hours of the bid. The highway authority has adopted three modes for monetizing, i.e., Toll Operate Transfer [TOT], InvIT, and Securitization.
During the current financial year, NHAI has already awarded four TOT Bundles and a monetized value of Rs 15,968 crore. The success rate in TOT mode during FY24 was 100% and LOAs [Letter of Acceptance] were issued within one day of the financial bid opening.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
With this, MoRTH and NHAI combined asset Monetization Program has crossed Rs 1lakh crore [ Rs 42,334 crore TOT, Rs 26,125 crore through InvIT and Rs 42,000 crore through Securitization].
Under TOT mode, NHAI has already monetized 6 rounds [1614 km], releasing over Rs 26,366 crore, and two rounds of InvIT [635km], releasing over Rs 10,200 crore. Furthermore, Rs 37,000 crore was raised through Securitisation till now and is likely to be raised about Rs 5000 crore by the end of FY24.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong