Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
NHPC Power Stations achieved generation of 24907 Million Units (MUs) in FY 2022-23.
New Delhi: NHPC Limited, India’s premier hydropower company and a ‘Mini Ratna’ Category-I Enterprise of the Government of India has declared its Audited Financial Results for the Financial Year 2022-23 with the approval of its Board of Directors.
The Company has reported Profit After Tax (PAT) of Rs 3834 Crore on standalone basis in FY 2022-23 against Rs 3538 Crore for the last fiscal, which is higher by 8%.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
Consolidated Net Profit for 2022-23 stood at Rs 3890 compared to Rs 3524 Crore in 2021-22, thereby registering an increase of 10%. NHPC Power Stations achieved generation of 24907 Million Units (MUs) in FY 2022-23.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
The Board of Directors recommended final dividend of Rs 0.45 per Equity share for Financial Year 2022-23 in addition to interim dividend of Rs 1.40 per share. Accordingly, total dividend for FY 2022-23 is Rs 1.85 per share.
NHPC presently has an installed capacity of 7097.2 MW from 25 power stations and is presently engaged in the construction of 16 projects aggregating to a total installed capacity of 10489 MW. It also has 12 Projects with aggregate capacity of 5882 MW under clearance stage and 2 projects with aggregate capacity of 890 MW in Survey & Investigation stage.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi