NLCIL Constructs Drinking Water Over Head Tanks under CSR
New Delhi: A Bhoomi Pooja was held for the construction of Drinking Water Over Head Tanks at Ma. Pudaiyur, Valli Maduram & Elamangalam under the CSR initiative of NLC India Limited.
Shri. C.V. Ganesan, Hon’ble Minister for Labour Welfare & Skill Development, Government of Tamilnadu, Shri. Prasanna Kumar Motupalli, Chairman & Managing Director, NLCIL, Shri. K Mohan Reddy, Director/P&P, NLCIL, Shri. Suresh Chandra Suman, Director/Mines & Finance (AC), NLCIL, Shri. Samir Swarup, Director/HR, NLCIL and Shri. Venkatachalam, Director/Power, NLCIL and other senior officials of NLCIL and the general public participated in the Bhoomi Pooja.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
Mr. Prasanna Kumar Motupalli said that NLCIL has always been growing with the people in mind, on Bhoomi Pooja ceremony.
It is worth mentioning that about 14,000 people will benefit from the three overhead water tanks constructed with a capacity of 2.60 lakh liters at a total cost of Rs.105 lakhs.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi