NMDC Records Best Ever Cumulative Volumes upto Jan’24
Foraying towards historic volumes this fiscal, the cumulative production and sales stood at 36.32 MnT and 36.49 MnT respectively, upto January 2024.
Hyderabad: Navratna mining company, NMDC produced 4.54 million tonnes and sold 4.56 million tonnes of iron ore in January 2024. With an 8% growth in production and 19% uptick in sales from January 2023 volumes, NMDC has achieved its best ever January month sales since inception.
Read Also : Tips for Managing Teeth Sensitivity
Foraying towards historic volumes this fiscal, the cumulative production and sales stood at 36.32 MnT and 36.49 MnT respectively, upto January 2024. From the corresponding period last year, the cumulative production is 17% higher while the cumulative sales figure climbed by 23%. This also marks the highest ever cumulative production and sales in company history during a ten month period.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
Congratulating his team on the stellar growth run, Shri Amitava Mukherjee, CMD (Additional Charge) said, “In its standing as the largest iron ore producer of India commanding one-sixth share of the domestic market, NMDC’s sustained growth tells of the booming iron and steel sector.
As the Economic Budget for next fiscal continues to lay emphasis on infrastructure development, we are heavily investing to build up our production and evacuation infrastructure, while enhancing our technical and digital strength. NMDC has aligned its targets to meet the escalating demand for iron ore and is headed for milestone production in FY24.”Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut