NTPC Director (HR) Honored with the PRCI HR Excellence Award
New Delhi: D. K. Patel, Director (HR), NTPC honoured with PRCI HR Excellence Award 2023 during the Chanakya Award Ceremony at PRCI’s 17th Global Communication Conclave: “Building Trust Digitally” at New Delhi yesterday.
Shri Shri Harjeet Singh, Chief General Manager (CC) NTPC received the the award on behalf of Shri Patel.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
Shri Jual Oram, MP and Chairman, of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Defence and Shri Vinod Zutshi, Former Secretary of tourism, presented the award in the presence of Shri M.B. Jayaram, PRCI Chief Mentor and Chairman Emeritus, Ms Geetha Shankar, National President, PRCI, and Dr T Vinay Kumar, Secretary, GC, PRCI, Shri Rajesh Sahgal, Conclave Chairman, PRCI and large number of PR, Corporate Communication and Media Professionals.Read Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
Shri D. K. Patel has over three decades in the gamut of HR at NTPC. He firmly believes in the philosophy of "People before PLF".Read Also : Unlocking Success: GAIL Project Meet
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024