NTPC Farakka Inaugurates Mobile Medical Unit in Jharkhand
The Mobile Medical Unit is an initiative of the CSR and Medical teams of NTPC Farakka.
Jharkhand: In an effort to make healthcare accessible for people living at remote locations, NTPC Farakka inaugurated a Mobile Medical Unit at Borio, Sahibganj on 23rd September 2022.
Chief guests Shri Lobin Hembrom, MLA Borio and Shri Ram Nivas Yadav (IAS), DC, Sahibganj, waved a green flag for this noble initiative, along with Shri Sanjiv Kumar, GGM, NTPC Farakka. Shri Ziaur Rahman, AGM (HR) was also present on the occasion.
The Mobile Medical Unit is an initiative of the CSR and Medical teams of NTPC Farakka. The ambulance is equipped with oxygen cylinders, stretcher, first aid, medicines and all necessary instruments required to provide primary healthcare to people. The medical unit, which would have 1 doctor and 2 nurses, would cover approximately 50 villages of Sahibganj district in a month. Maternity and child healthcare is one of the main objectives of this medical unit.
MLA Hembrom lauded the effort of NTPC Farakka for starting this initiative for people who live at remote locations of Jharkhand, where proper hospitals and nursing homes are not available in the vicinity. DC Sahibganj also expressed his delight for the launch and praised the various features of the medical unit.
Shri Sanjiv Kumar, GGM Farakka thanked the district administration for their support, and congratulated the CSR and medical teams for their efforts. The Mobile Medical Unit was started with the auspicious breaking of the coconut and waving of green flags.Read Also : Aviation Ministry's initiatives for workforce expansion in DGCA, AERA and AAI
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus