NTPC Koldam creates safety awareness in collaboration with Red Cross
The program aims to equip participants with essential life-saving skills and knowledge to respond effectively during emergencies.
Indian Red Cross, in collaboration with NTPC Koldam Hydro Power Station is currently conducting an intensive 1-week First Aid Training program for employees and agency workers. The program aims to equip participants with essential life-saving skills and knowledge to respond effectively during emergencies. For NTPC, the top priority is the health and safety of its employees.
The training is being conducted from 6th June to 10th June 2023 and involves comprehensive theoretical sessions and practical demonstrations covering various aspects of first aid, including cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), wound care, choking, and basic life support techniques. Participants will also learn how to handle emergencies specific to the hydro power station environment.Read Also : ONGC Chairman along with Directors met Goa Chief Minister
Red Cross is renowned for its expertise in emergency response and humanitarian services, brings a wealth of experience to the training program. The training is being conducted by Indian Red Cross Master Trainer Mr. Ojas S Walia. He has conducted First Aid workshops not only in different NTPC projects but also for Delhi Disaster Management Authority, District Institute of Education & Training, etc. The initiative highlights NTPC Koldam Hydro Power Station's commitment to ensuring the safety and well-being of its workforce and fostering a culture of preparedness.Read Also : EIL, HRRL and L&T achieves another milestone
Read Also : Road & Transport Ministry Maps Entire NHs to Remove Potholes
About NTPC Koldam Hydro Power Station: NTPC Koldam Hydro Power Station is a premier power generation facility that harnesses renewable energy to provide sustainable electricity to the region.
News Must Read
- EIL, HRRL and L&T achieves another milestone
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally