NTPC Rihand Hosts Janjaatiye Utsav 2.0 Under its CSR
This collaborative effort involves NTPC Rihand, Lok Evam Janjatiya Kala Evam Sanskriti Sansthan, Uttar Pradesh, with support from Seva Samarpan Sansthan Chapki.
New Delhi: NTPC Rihand, Uttar Pradesh's largest power plant, is hosting the Janjaatiye Utsav 2.0 under its Corporate Social Responsibility from February 6th to 8th. The event was inaugurated by the Chief Guest, Shri Pankaj Mediratta, Head of Project Rihand, alongside other esteemed dignitaries.
The theme of Janjaatiye Utsav 2.0 is "Viksit Janjaati, Viksit Bharat," aimed at bolstering the preservation and advancement of indigenous tribal culture. This collaborative effort involves NTPC Rihand, Lok Evam Janjatiya Kala Evam Sanskriti Sansthan, Uttar Pradesh, with support from Seva Samarpan Sansthan Chapki.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
On this occasion, Shri Mediratta, in his address, stated that the primary objective is to showcase and safeguard the art, traditions, and heritage of tribal culture. This Utsav showcases the tribal geographical diversity, culture, folk dance, customs, cuisine, attire, and lifestyle which is a unique initiative by NTPC Rihand to preserve and introduce the tribal culture to the masses."
Janjatiye Utsav 2.0 showcased cultural programs like Kathak, Kashmiri folk dance-Rauf, Panchangama, and Gujarat's tribal dance-Siddhi Dhamal, bringing delight to the audience.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
Janjatiye Utsav 2.0 provides visitors with a chance to relish the flavors of Rajasthani Bihari and various other cuisines. Additionally, stalls featuring various tribal foods, Mahua sweets, iron and Dhokra crafts, wooden and supari toys, tribal jewelry, bamboo crafts, Kantha embroidery, Jamdani weaving, bow and arrow craftsmanship, and exquisite art made from Munj are attracting visitors.
The Janjaatiye Utsav 2.0 endeavors to celebrate and propagate the rich cultural heritage of indigenous communities, contributing to the vision of a developed and culturally vibrant India.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut