PESB recommends Uday A. Kaole as MCL's new CMD
New Delhi: The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) on September 19, 2023, recommended Mr Uday A Kaole for the post of Chairman and Managing Director of Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd (MCL).Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Currently, Kaole is serving as the Director (Technical/P&P), at Bharat Coking Coal Ltd.
PESB interviewed a total of twelve applicants in the selection meeting from MCL, WCL, BCCL, CMPDIL, NCL, SAIL, NTPC, IRAS, and IRSS.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
PESB Interviewed the following applicants in the selection meeting:
1 MR. KESHAV RAO, Director(Personnel), Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd.
2 MR. JAI PRAKASH DWIVEDI, Director(Technical), Western Coalfields Ltd.
3 MR. AJIT KUMAR BEHURA, Director (Finance), Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd.
4 MR. UDAY A KAOLE, Director(Technical/P&P), Bharat Coking Coal Ltd.
5 MR. SHANKAR NAGACHARI, Director(Technical), Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd (CMPDIL)
6 MR. MANISH KUMAR, Director(Personnel), Northern Coalfields Ltd.
7 MR. RAJNEESH NARAIN, Director (Finance), Northern Coalfields Ltd.
8 MR. PRASANNA KUMAR RATH, Executive Director, Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL)
9 DR. ASHOK KUMAR PANDA, Executive Director, Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL)
10 MR. NEERAJ JALOTA, General Manager, NTPC Limited
11 MR. BIJAYA KUMAR MISHRA, Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer, Indian Railways Accounts Service
12 MR. NAVEEN KUMAR SINGH, Chief Material Manager, Indian Railways Stores ServiceRead Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard