PESB selects R K Tyagi for PowerGrid CMD
New Delhi: Public Enterprise Selection Board (PESB) recommended Sh. R.K. Tyagi (Director-Operations) of POWERGRID for the post of CMD-POWERGRID.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
PESB interviewed a total of eleven applicants in the selection meeting from PGCIL, KRCL, Bridge & Roof Company, BSNL, and GAILRead Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
The following applicants were interviewed in the selection meeting:
1 MR. R K TYAGI, Director(Operations), Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
2 MR. NAVEEN SRIVASTAVA, Executive Director, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
3 MR. YUGESH KUMAR DIXIT, Executive Director, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
4 MR. TARUN BAJAJ, Executive Director, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
5 MR. ADISH KUMAR GUPTA, Executive Director, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
6 MR. RAJIL SRIVASTAVA, Chief Executive Officer, Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
7 MR. SANTOSH KUMAR JHA, Director (Operations & Commercial), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL)
8 MR. RAJESH KUMAR SINGH, Chairman and Managing Director, Bridge & Roof Company (India) Ltd.
9 MR. SANDEEP SANDHU, Senior General Manager, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
10 DR. DAYA NAND KATYAYAN, General Manager, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
11 MR. SACHCHIDANAND YADAV, Executive Director, GAIL (India) LimitedRead Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard