PFC inked loan agreement with Japan Bank
This loan agreement was signed under the long-term facility of JPY 30 Billion provided by JBIC to PFC.
New Delhi: Continuing its thrust to augment resources for the energy transition in India, the State-owned PFC on 17th Aug has signed a loan agreement with Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) for JPY 1.85 Bn.
This loan agreement was signed under the long-term facility of JPY 30 Billion provided by JBIC to PFC. The loan proceeds would be used to finance the 11.5 MW Waste to Energy Project of KPC Gas Power Corporation Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of KPCL) at Bidadi, Ramanagara District, Karnataka.
This Project will result in the effective utilisation of 600 TPD of segregated municipal solid waste for energy generation. The Project is based on incineration using moving grate technology from Hitachi Zosen India Pvt. Ltd.
Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
The loan was signed at JBIC New Delhi Office by Mrs Parminder Chopra, CMD, PFC and Mr Nobumitsu Hayashi, Governor, JBIC, in the presence of Mr Rajiv Ranjan Jha, Director(Projects), PFC; Mr Sandeep Kumar, Executive Director (Finance), PFC; Mr Rajesh Kumar Shahi, Executive Director (Projects), PFC; Mr Satoru Yoneyama, Director, Social Infrastructure Finance Department, JBIC and other Senior Officials of PFC & JBIC.Read Also : Green initiatives in construction sector will lead PM's vision to make country carbon neutral by 2070: Nitin Gadkari
During the ceremony, Mrs Parminder Chopra, CMD, PFC, said this is a remarkable milestone in our partnership with JBIC and reflects the deep-rooted cooperation between India and Japan.
PFC remains committed to advancing the cause of energy transition and looks forward to JBIC's collaboration in supporting India in achieving its ambitious green energy goals.Read Also : NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi