PFC organised two day Workshop
New Delhi: As a preventive vigilance activity, a two day workshop was organized by PFC on Conduct, Discipline and Appeal Rules of the Corporation and Vigilance Administration for the newly recruited employees at Aurangabad on 12th &13th October, 2023. The workshop was aimed at increasing the awareness about CDA Rules and to give a brief overview of vigilance administration to the new recruits.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The workshop started with an ice-breaking session from an eminent faculty Shri Akarshan Srivastav, followed by two sessions of CDA Rules of PFC and Vigilance Administration by Shri Amal Kumar from PGCIL and Shri Upender Vennam, CVO, BDL and Midhani respectively.
The workshop was inaugurated by Smt. Parminder Chopra, CMD, Smt. Simmi R. Nakra, CVO and Shri Rajiv Ranjan Jha, Director Projects who interacted with the participants, thereby enhancing the skills and knowledge of the participants.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard