PFC receives Dual Honours at SCOPE Awards
Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar, the Hon'ble Vice-President of India bestowed these accolades in recognition of PFC’s outstanding contributions to the power and infra sectors.
New Delhi: Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC), a Maharatna CPSE and the country’s leading NBFC in the power sector, adds another chapter of success to its achievements with the attainment of two prestigious awards at the Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) ceremony held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar, the Hon'ble Vice-President of India bestowed these accolades in recognition of PFC’s outstanding contributions to the power and infra sectors.
PFC received the SCOPE's Excellence Award in the Institutional Category-I (Maharatna/Navratna PSEs), emphasizing the organization's commitment to excellence in the power sector. This award acknowledges PFC's pivotal role in advancing sustainable development.
Read Also : Tips for Managing Teeth Sensitivity
Adding to the celebration, PFC was also honored with the SCOPE's Meritorious Award for the Best Managed Bank, Financial Institution, or Insurance Company. This award underscores PFC's exceptional financial management and its crucial role in the banking and insurance sectors. Shri Rajiv Ranjan Jha, Director (Projects), and Shri G. Jawahar, ED (HR & PR), received these esteemed recognitions on behalf of PFC.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
Shri Rajiv Ranjan Jha, Director (Projects), and Shri G. Jawahar, ED (HR & PR), receiving the esteemed awards from Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar, the Hon'ble Vice-President of India.
These dual accolades not only showcase PFC's exceptional performance but also reaffirm its unwavering commitment to excellence, leadership, and innovation in both the power and infra sectors.
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut