PM Modi inaugurates 200 acre eco-friendly permanent campus of IIM Sambalpur
New Delhi: Shri Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister of India inaugurated the 200 acre eco-friendly permanent campus of IIM Sambalpur, executed by NBCC.
Shri Raghubar Das, Hon’ble Governor, Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik, Hon’ble Chief Minister, Odisha, Shri Dharmendra PradhanHon’ble Minister for Education and Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw, Hon’ble Minister for Railways, Communications and Electronics & Information Technology, Shri Bishweswar Tudu, Hon’ble Minister of State, Ministry of Jal Shakti and Tribal Affairs and other dignitaries were present during the occasion.
Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
Sh. K.P. Mahadevaswamy, CMD, NBCC was also present during this monumental occasion.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut