POSOCO held its 12th Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The meeting was attended by Shri K.V.S Baba, CMD, all the Directors, Company Secretary, and CFO.
New Delhi: Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO), a Government of India Enterprise, successfully concluded its 12th Annual General Meeting on 28.09.2021 through Video Conference mode at its Registered Office in New Delhi (Deemed venue).
POSOCO had become an independent Government Company in January 2017. The meeting was attended by Shri K.V.S Baba, CMD, all the Directors, Company Secretary, and CFO. Representatives from the Ministry of Power and Statutory and Secretarial Auditors were also present.
The members approved payment of the Final Dividend of Rs 0.95 crore in addition to the Interim Dividend of Rs 3.80 crore paid earlier to the Ministry of Power.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut