PowerGrid recognised as Top 100 Best Companies
It also won 3 more awards for being amongst the Best Employers in Energy, Nation-Builders & PSU categories
New Delhi: Power GridCorporation of India Limited has been once again recognised as Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in India in 2022 by Great Place to Work with unique distinction as the only PSU in Top 100.
It also won 3 more awards for being amongst the Best Employers in Energy, Nation-Builders & PSU categories.
Power Grid transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Power Grid operates throughout India and covers 90% of the country's interstate and inter-regional electric power transmission system and its business segments include Transmission, Consultancy, Telecom, and ULDC/ RLDC.
Its transmission network consists of roughly 168,140 circuit kilometers and 252 EHVAC and HVDC substations, with a total transformation capacity of 422,430 MVA as on 31 January 2021, and availability of over 99%. Power Grid's interregional capacity is 75,050 MW.Read Also : Aviation Ministry's initiatives for workforce expansion in DGCA, AERA and AAI
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus