President of India Condoles the Passing Away of Shri Altamas Kabir
The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has condoled the passing away of former Chief Justice of India, Shri Altamas Kabir.
In a message to his wife, Smt. Meena Kabir, the President has said, “I am sad to learn about the passing away of your husband and former Chief Justice of India Shri Altamas Kabir.
Shri Kabir was a brilliant judge and I have many fond memories of my association with him during his tenure as Chief Justice of India.
Justice Kabir was an eminent and progressive jurist known for his path breaking judgements. He shall be particularly remembered for his initiatives with regard to legal reforms. In his passing away, the nation has lost a distinguished public figure.
Please accept my heartfelt condolences and convey them to the members of your family. I pray to the Almighty to give you and your family the strength and courage to bear this irreparable loss”.Read Also : BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
News Must Read
- BEE collaborates with Andhra Pradesh State EnergyConservation Mission
- SECL Director (Finance) felicitated by ICMAI - WIRC
- BPCL lays foundation stone of new Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants depot
- Government, PSUs, and Defence sector experience 14% upsurge in hiring: foundit Insights Tracker
- 2G Refinery at Numaligarh to create huge employment opportunities: Hardeep S Puri
- Chief of Defence Staff India to Inaugurate HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi
- ONGC Gears Up for Oil Production From its Flagship Project
- MOIL's November Production up by 35% y-o-y
- IAF trainer aircraft crashed in Ravelli Village
- INS Sandhayak: GRSE delivers 'Largest Ever Survey Vessel to be built in the Country on Navy Day 2023