RailTel bags Data Centre Champion award at Express Computer event
RailTel has its own two Data Centres located in Gurugram (Haryana-NCR) and Secunderabad (Telangana) and providing satisfactory service to multiple Government organizations/departments/PSUs.
New Delhi: RailTel, a Mini Ratna PSU of the Ministry of Railways has been conferred with the Data Centre Champion award at the Express Computer event organised by Indian Express group early this month. RailTel has its own two Data Centres located in Gurugram (Haryana-NCR) and Secunderabad (Telangana) and providing satisfactory service to multiple Government organizations/departments/PSUs.
All the key components of the data center design like routers, switches, cybersecurity systems, Next Generation firewalls, storage systems, servers, network and application-delivery controllers etc. use state of the art/latest technology and are best in their respective class.
The Secunderabad data centre is RailTel's and Indian Railways' first data center, and the country's eighth, with Tier -3 certification for design and facilities by UPTIME Institute USA. RailTel Data Centers are MeitY Empanelled for Cloud Service Provider.
Through data centers, RailTel is offering many services like Co-Location, Dedicated Hosting, Cloud Computing, Disaster Recovery Site Services, Other IT/Security Related Services Namely Load balancing services, Application hosting, bandwidth services, Advanced Next Generation Firewall Services, Aadhar Identity Services, VPN Services, Endpoint security services, Web application firewall services, etc.Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024