SAIL and IndianOil collaboration for PNG holds immense significance
Tamil Nadu's first domestic PNG connection was inaugurated
New Delhi: The collaboration between Steel Authority of India Limited - Sail Salem Steel Plant & Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. for the supply of Piped Natural Gas (PNG) holds immense significance for both organizations.
Tamilnadu's first domestic PNG connection was inaugurated by Shri D S Nanaware, Director (Pipelines), IOCL at the residence of Shri V K Pandey, Executive Director, SSP at SSP Township.
Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
The Steel Authority of India Limited always embraces innovative, progressive and sustainable solutions through collaborative approaches & strategic partnerships.Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
IOCL distributes natural gas through a network of pipelines directly to households, commercial establishments, and industrial units. PNG is a reliable and continuous source of clean fuel, providing convenience and cost-effectiveness to consumers.
Indian Oil is actively working on expanding its pipeline infrastructure to reach new areas and cater to a wider consumer base. It invests in the construction of pipelines, compression station.Read Also : Mr Vikraman N takes charge as Director (HR) of BEL
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects