SAIL Recruitment 2022: Hiring Management Trainee, Know more
The company requires 51 young, energetic, result oriented & promising talent to join SAIL's Plants/Units & Mines across India.
R&D Centre for Iron and Steel | SAIL
New Delhi: SAIL, a Maharatna CPSE, and a major Steel Maker of the Nation with an Annual Turnover of more than Rs. 1 Lakh Crore (FY 2021-22) is looking for fresh candidates for Management (Administration) in Human Resources, Materials Management and Finance disciplines.
The company requires 51 young, energetic, result-oriented & promising talents to join SAIL's Plants/Units & Mines across India.
Candidates interested in applying for the post of Management Trainee (Administration) in SAIL will be required to appear for an Online Examination. Based on their performance in the Online Examination, the candidates will be short-listed for appearing in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The selection for the post will be based on overall performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
The detailed advertisement in this respect mentioning, inter-alia, the number of posts, eligibility conditions, selection procedure, the application process, etc. would be uploaded on the SAIL's Careers page at www.sail.co.in and also published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. The candidates would need to apply online on the SAIL website along with their relevant details by visiting SAIL's Careers page at www.sail.co.in.
Commencement of Online Registration of SAIL MT (Admin.) 2022
Closing date for Online Registration of SAIL MT(Admin.) 2022
For updates, the candidates are advised to regularly visit the SAIL's Career page at www.sail.co.inRead Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut