Sandeep Modi, the new CFO of Hindustan Zinc Limited
On that occasion, the company said "We congratulate Sandeep Modi on his appointment as the CFO of Hindustan Zinc Limited.
New Delhi: Sandeep Modi has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Hindustan Zinc Limited.
On that occasion, the company said "We congratulate Sandeep Modi on his appointment as the CFO of Hindustan Zinc Limited. With his varied experience of over 18 years in finance, accounting, corporate banking, and taxation, we wish him the best of luck in his future endeavours.Read Also : Shri Ashwini Vaishnaw chaired meeting of Consultative Committee for Ministry of Railways
Shri Modi will be now taking care of the finance responsibility of Vedanta's subsidiary, and Indian integrated mining and resources producer, Hindustan Zinc Limited.Read Also : Shri P Upadhyay INAS takes over as Director General of Naval Armament
Read Also : Mr Vikraman N takes charge as Director (HR) of BEL
He has a vast exposure to the metals & mining and power sector for 18 years with extensive experience across business areas such as fund raising, treasury, M&A, credit rating, investor relations, board matters, business controllership, automation, taxation, business planning & forecasting, MIS reporting, Internal controls, internal audit & assurance, risk management, SOX, governance, etc. including 10 years+ in leadership roles.
News Must Read
- PFC bids farewell to Shri R.S. Dhillon, CMD
- CIL increased non-coking coal prices by 8%; expects Rs 2703 Cr Revenue
- Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi reviewed NCL's performance
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects