SECL gets Best Overall Excellence in CSR Award
SECL has spent more than Rs 500 crore on CSR head in the state of Chhattisgarh, while in Madhya Pradesh, more than Rs 100 crore has been spent on developmental works through CSR.
New Delhi: South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has received the Best Overall Excellence in CSR Award for its excellence in CSR. The award is presented by the prestigious Economic Times (ET) Ascent Group. The trophy and certificate of the award was presented to SECL in the award function held at Bangalore today on 21.09.2022. The jury constituted for this had received entries from various public undertakings, private companies etc.
It may be noted that SECL had spent Rs 79.82 crore in CSR head last year. In the last 8 years, SECL has spent more than Rs 500 crore on CSR head in the state of Chhattisgarh, while in Madhya Pradesh, more than Rs 100 crore has been spent on developmental works through CSR.
Environment promotion, clean water supply, qualitative development in education, improvement of health facilities, skill development projects, conservation of art, culture and national heritage, rural development projects, sanitation, promotion of sports, assistance to the handicapped etc. by SECL under CSR.
On this occasion CMD SECL Dr. Prem Sagar Mishra, Director Technical Operations cum Director Personnel Mr. M.K. Prasad, Director Technical (Planning/Projects) Shri S.K. Pal, Director (Finance) Shri G. Srinivasan has congratulated and congratulated the entire team of SECL on this achievement.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut