SECL, Gevra Releases Rs 324.74 Lakh for 5 Govt Atmanad Excellent Schools under CSR Head
SECL, Gevra area has sanctioned a total amount of Rs. 10,000 under CSR head to convert 05 government higher secondary schools of mine affected areas of Korba district into government atmanand excellent schools.Read Also : Hardeep S Puri review developed facilities at consecrated Namo Ghat
Approval of Rs 891.00 lakh has been granted, in respect of which the total amount of the first installment is Rs.324.74 lakh has been released to the District Collector, Korba on deposit basis.
Read Also : Bank of Baroda launches sixth part of Baroda Kisan Pakhwada
SECL, Gevra Area General Manager Shri S.K. Mohanty handed over a cheque of Rs. Rs 324.74 lakh to the District Collector, Korba. Under the said work, to make the school buildings of high standard, facilities like renovation of the building, additional class room, science lab, computer set, desk-bench, green board, sports material etc. will be provided.
Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'