Ukkunagaram sri sathya sai seva samithi organises free medical camp as part of grama seva(village service)
inspired by the divine ideology of love all-serve all, help ever-hurt never as advocated by bhagavan sri sathya sai baba vaaru, devotees and office bearers of ukkunagaram sri sathya sai seva samithi
Ukkunagaram sri sathya sai seva samithi organises free medical camp
NEW DELHI- inspired by the divine ideology of love all-serve all, help ever-hurt never as advocated by bhagavan sri sathya sai baba vaaru, devotees and office bearers of ukkunagaram sri sathya sai seva samithi
organised a grama seva (village service) at nammi doddi, yelamanchili doddi villages near islam peta, today as part of the ensuing 100th birthday celebrations of bhagavan sri sathya sai baba vaaru in the year 2025 (23rd november 2025)
the program started by singing bhajans early in the morning in the village for universal peace and well-being. later, a free medical camp was inaugurated at nammidoddi by dr.gvs rao sssso medical convenor, sssso vizag district, &dr nageswara rao garu, ex-gm (medical), vsgh, dr sivani, dr. homi baba cancer hospital, team of senior doctors, paramedical, and medical sevadal(volunteers) performed medical seva in the camp. over 350 villagers were examined senior doctors in various disciplines and free medicines were also presented to the villagers.district medical team of sri sathya sai seva organisation, vizag district assisted in conducting the medical camp with mobile medical van which has medical equipment like ecg machine, semi-autoanalyser, centrifuge,bp apparatus, ., nebulizer etc.
members from the visakha eye hospital trust supported the medical camp with its mobile medical van and staff. 10 identified patients were referred to gayatri hospital, visakapatnam for further examination for surgeries and necessary treatment
Tree plantation drive was also taken up at the school, temple premises at nammidoddi.
G ramakrishna, convener, ukkunagaram sri sathya sai seva samithi, several office bearers, district office bearers of grama seva,youth, medical wings also participated in the service activities. lunch (pulihora) was also offered to all on the occasion.
The villagers thanked sri Sathya si seva organisation and visteel mahila Samithi for their noble gestureRead Also : 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
News Must Read
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore