UP to soon have 5 more airports, an International airport by 2024 end
An international airport will also be ready in Jewar by the end of 2024. In totality, UP will have 19 airports in the future.
New Delhi: The Union Minister of Civil Aviation and Steel, Shri Jyotiraditya M Scindia today inaugurated the direct flight between Ayodhya and Ahmedabad from New Delhi. With this inauguration, Ayodhya gets three direct flights a week from Ahmedabad.
The occasion was graced by the Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath, Minister of Tourism and Culture, Uttar Pradesh, Shri Jayveer Singh, Member of Parliament from Ayodhya, Shri Lallu Singh and Member of Parliament from Ahmedabad, Dr Kirit Premjibhai Solanki.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
Indigo will operate on this route and the flight will commence effective from 11 January 2024 between Ahmedabad – Ayodhya – Ahmedabad (thrice a week).
Apart from this an international airport will also be ready in Jewar by the end of 2024. In totality, UP will have 19 airports in the future.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
In his inaugural address, Minister of Civil Aviation and Steel, Shri Jyotiraditya M. Scindia said, “The direct flight from Ayodhya to Ahmedabad will give further boost to air connectivity between both cities.
The Union Minister also said that the two cities represent India in true sense. He said that on one hand, Ahmedabad is a symbol of India’s economic strength and on the other hand, Ayodhya represents India’s spiritual & civilizational prowess. Air connectivity between the two cities will contribute to the economic growth, help travel & tourism grow as well”.
He also thanked Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath for his cooperation in allotting the required land for building the Ayodhya airport in record time of 20 months.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut