Uttarakhand CM Flags off First RCS UDAN Flight of Pawan Hans from Dehradun to Almora
This service will be able to help passengers reach Almora from Dehradun in one and a half hours.
New Delhi: Uttarakhand Chief Minister, Shri Pushkar Singh Dhami flagged off the Inaugural RCS UDAN Flight of Pawan Hans from Dehradun to Almora today on August 26, 2022.
Minister Dhami also performed Puja for Inaugural RCS UDAN Flight. Shri Sanjay Kumar, General Manager Pawan Hans welcomed the Hon'ble Chief Minister, Shri Pushkar Singh Dhami during the Launching ceremony of the RCS Flight to Almora.
This service will be able to help passengers reach Almora from Dehradun in one and a half hours. The cost for this Heli service has been fixed at Rs 7700 per passenger. Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami launched the heli service at Jolly Grant Airport.
Recently, Chief Minister Dhami met Union Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia and raised the matter of expansion of air connectivity in the state. CM had demanded permission to operate the Almora Heli service from Dehradun.
On this, the Ministry of Civil Aviation has given permission to Pawan Hans to operate Heli service between Dehradun to Almora.
This service will run from Jolly Grant Airport to Pantnagar, Haldwani, Almora, and Pithoragarh and will be operated through Pawan Hans Aviation Company. This service will run once a week on Fridays only.Read Also : Coal CPSEs Providing Water to 981 Villages of Nine States
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus