WCL's Efforts for Various Vigilance Awareness
During the meeting they discussed in detail about strengthening 'preventive vigilance' in government institutions.
New Delhi: In connection with the Vigilance Awareness Week, on 18.10.2023, Chief Vigilance Officer of WCL, Shri Ajay Madhukar Mhetre met Dr. Sunil Lahane, Additional Commissioner of Nagpur Municipal Corporation and informed about the work done by WCL regarding vigilance awareness. During the meeting they discussed in detail about strengthening 'preventive vigilance' in government institutions. On this occasion, Public Relations Officer of Nagpur Municipal Corporation, Mr. Manish Soni and senior officials of WCL were present.
Read Also : THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
Ahead of the Vigilance Awareness Week, a workshop on Public Interest Disclosure and Protection of Informers (PIDPI) resolution was organized in the areas of Vigilance. Chief Vigilance Officer Shri Ajay Madhukar Mhetre was specially present in these workshops and interacted directly with the employees and informed them about PIDPI.Read Also : RITES Mukta Mitra wins 'Emerging Metro Woman of the Year' award
In line with vigilance awareness, various trainings are also being organized for the purpose of capacity building among the employees of WCL.
It may be noted that Vigilance Awareness Week will be observed in Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) from 30.10.2023 to 5.10.2023. In this week, efforts are made to make the general public aware about eradication of corruption through various activities. During the Vigilance Awareness Week, competitions will be organized in schools, colleges etc. along with WCL in all areas of Nagpur.Read Also : MCL's CSR Milestone: Inauguration of Medical College and Hospital at Talcher
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta